EMS SYSTEM TESTING APPLICATION SUBMISSIONS
EMS Systems shall submit all testing applications, testing rosters and fees to Continental Testing Services at least 3 weeks prior to the test date.
Part I – Application and Fees
- Application – all applications must be verified and signed by the applicant, EMS System Coordinator and EMS Medical Director.
- Applications must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the test date. Walk-in students and late applications will not be accepted. Testing packets must be mailed to the address listed below.
Continental Testing Services (CTS)
P.O. Box 100
LaGrange , IL 60525
- Fees – all money orders and cashier checks must be made payable to the Illinois Department of Public Health. The testing service must be in receipt of the payment for the application to be processed. (No cash or personal checks will be accepted)
Part II – Testing Rosters
- Testing Rosters must be submitted with all applications and fees.
- Testing Rosters must include the EMS Medical Director and EMS System Coordinator Signatures.
- Testing Roster may include individuals for all levels. If the level is not completed, the applicant will not be able to test.
Part III – Questions
All Questions related to testing should be directed to Continental Testing Services at 800-359–1313.
Applications, with instructions, can be found at www.idph.state.il.us/ems or www.continentaltesting.net.
If you need further assistance with this process, please contact Continental Testing Services (CTS) at 800-359-1313.