Trauma Nurse Specialist Course Coordinators (TNSCC) Testing Application Submission
Trauma Nurse Specialist Course Coordinators (TNSCC) shall submit all testing applications, testing rosters and fees to Continental Testing Services at least 10 business days prior to the test date.
Part I – Application and Fees
- Application – all applications must be verified and signed by the applicant and TNSCC.
- Applications and fees must be submitted at least 10 business days prior to the test date. Walk-in students and late applications will not be accepted. Testing packets must be mailed to the address listed below.
Continental Testing Services (CTS)
P.O. Box 100
LaGrange , IL 60525
- Fees – all money orders and cashier checks must be made payable to the Illinois Department of Public Health. The testing service must be in receipt of the payment for the application to be processed. (No cash or personal checks will be accepted)
Part II – Testing Rosters
- Testing Rosters must be submitted with all applications and fees.
- Testing Rosters must include the TNSCC signature.
Part III – Questions
All Questions related to testing should be directed to Continental Testing Services at 800-359–1313.
Applications, with instructions, can be found at www.idph.state.il.us/ems or www.continentaltesting.net.