- The beach water is not suitable for drinking. Avoid
swallowing beach water.
- Admission to the beach may be refused to all persons
having any contagious disease, infectious conditions such as colds, fever,
ringworm, foot infections, skin lesions, carbuncles, boils, diarrhea, vomiting,
inflamed eyes, ear discharges, or any other condition which has the appearance
of being infectious. Persons with excessive sunburn, abrasions which have not
healed, corn plasters, bunion pads, adhesive tape, rubber bandages, or other
bandages of any kind may also be refused admittance. A person under the
influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior shall not be permitted in
the beach area.
- Littering is prohibited. In addition, no food, drink,
gum or tobacco is allowed in the water. Glass containers are prohibited
throughout the beach area.
- All children who are not toilet-trained shall wear
tight fitting rubber or plastic pants.
- No one should swim alone.
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a
responsible person 16 years of age or older unless a lifeguard is present.
- Personal conduct within the beach must be such that
safety is not jeopardized.
- Diving in shallow water is not permitted.
- Caution shall be exercised in the use of diving
- Swimming is prohibited after sunset or before
sunrise, or when lightning is present, including a 15 - minute period after the
last lightning is observed.
- No pets are permitted in the beach area.
- Feeding of wildlife or other actions that encourage
their presence is prohibited.
- Patrons are encouraged to protect themselves from sun