Enrolling in I-CARE
I-CARE is a robust web-based application which allows providers to collect, store, analyze and report immunization data at individual provider sites.
The main features include:
- Calculation of immunization due dates
- Automatic population and printing options for the school physical form and patient immunization history report.
- Remind/Recall feature to track and notify patients of due dates
- Vaccine inventory feature to track vaccine usage by lot number
- Ability to record patient contraindications, adverse reactions or immunities
- Assessment of immunization coverage levels by practice
- Temperature Log feature to track and report vaccine storage by appliance
- Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) module containing up to date VIS forms for printing, distribution, and tracking.
Since I-CARE is a web-based application, you will need a reliable high-speed internet access, preferably with a dedicated connection.
The hardware requirements for I-CARE are:
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution.
- High speed internet connection.
The software requirements for I-CARE are:
- Internet Browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer, version 7.0 minimum; 8.0 or higher is strongly recommended.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 7.0 minimum, 8.0 or higher.
Agreement for provider practice participation in I-CARE
Individual user agreement for health care providers participating in I-CARE
Web Portal Registration
Individual user registration necessary to access I-CARE on the IDPH Web Portal
Please allow 4-6 weeks to complete registration for I-CARE