{short description of image} Contact Us
Civil Union Records Records

<< BACK   Frequently Asked Questions

The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), Division of Vital Records, does not issue certified copies of civil union records. Certified copies are available from the county clerk in the county where the civil union occurred. (List of county vital records Web sites or county clerk addresses).


Frequently Asked Questions


Know the Facts about Your Sexual Health

Illinois Civil Union Act
Marriage, Dissolution, and Invalidity Records Act
Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act
Illinois Vital Records Code (rules)
County Vital Records Web Sites or County Clerk Addresses

925 East Ridgely Ave., Springfield, IL 62702