{short description of image} Contact Us
Dissolution of Civil Union Records

<< BACK   Frequently Asked Questions

The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), Division of Vital Records does not issue certified copies of dissolution of civil union records. Certified copies are available from the circuit court clerk in the county where the dissolution was granted. (Click here for a list of circuit court clerks)


Frequently Asked Questions


Illinois Civil Union Act
Marriage, Dissolution, and Invalidity Records Act
Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act
County Circuit Court Clerks
Illinois Vital Records Code (rules)
County Vital Records Web Sites or County Clerk Addresses

925 East Ridgely Ave., Springfield, IL 62702